1. Information Collection & UseGreensky Technology Co., Limited ("Greensky") collects personal information when you use the Greensky product. Greensky is the sole owner of the information collected by the Greensky product.
Greensky uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the search results on selected search engines, to customize sponsored results (which are always clearly labeled as such) on Greensky's search engine, to improve our services, and to provide anonymous, aggregate reporting for internal and external clients.
We store information that we collect through client-side cookies and server-side log files to create a "profile" of your preferences. We tie your personally identifiable information to information in the profile in order to provide tailored search results and sponsored results for you. We share your profile with other third parties in aggregate form only. We do NOT share your profile with any third parties.
2. Information Sharing and DisclosureWe share aggregated demographic information about our user base with our partners. This information does not identify individual users. We do not link aggregate user data with personally identifiable information. No registration, login or cookies are required to use any of our services.
3. Legal DisclaimerWe reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site
As is true of most Web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, operating system, date/time stamp, and click stream data.
We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users' movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information.
With respect specifically to the Refinement Links, as discussed in section 2.2 above, all information is immediately discarded and no information is stored in any log files.
When you execute a query on selected search engines, the Greensky product may make additional network connections to the search engine and execute additional queries. The additional network connections may cause you to exceed a search engine's bandwidth limit more quickly. The additional search engine queries may affect the search engine's own personalization algorithms.
The ads that we deliver to users may be provided by our advertising partners. We share Web site usage information about users with reputable third parties for the purpose of targeting our advertisements on this site. The information that our advertising partners collect is not personally identifiable.
4. SecurityThe security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us using our contact page.
5. Contact UsIf you have any question, please contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org